Monday 29 February 2016

Contacts Sheets Photoshoot 2

 We decided to take some photos and develop our images. We experimented by doing another shoot indoors and then doing a shoot outdoors. We also decided to experiment with outfits and clothing with our models. This will help us showcase more outfits which fit the image and genre of our magazine. We also decided to use the flash when taking the images as it created a nice shadow in the background.
To create the contact sheet I used Adobe bridge as it allows you create one. I selected the images from our photoshoot which I wanted to present. I then selected the output and preview contact sheet. I then screen-shotted the content sheet.  These images will fit the genre of our magazine as they are simple and also artistic. The clothing the models are wearing is trendy and the shots taken outside show a variety of locations. I really like the image of one of the models with sun glasses on as, I think this would work well for our front cover. Whereas the other images would work well for smaller pictures on contents pages and double-page spread. I think the images of them walking would work really well  on the contents page as it looks natural.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that you varied your shots and costumes to add variety to your magazine.

    ReplyDelete