Monday 1 February 2016

Magazine Mood Board - Inspiration


I have presented some images of certain photoshoots, bands, magazine covers and colour schemes which have interested and inspired me for my magazine. I really liked a photoshoot of a band called Haim, they are classed as pop/rock band. There is a fun and spontaneous vibe shown in their photoshoots this is because their personalities are showcased. I really liked this idea of a laid back photoshoot and will consider creating this atmosphere when carrying out my photoshoot. I really liked the idea of grunge and dark locations also, I think the idea of graffiti being included creates a really grunge and indie mood to the photoshoots. For colours I will consider using reds, blacks and whites tones, however I will also think about using green, purple and blue tones. The best way to test out the colours will be when I am creating mock ups for the final draft.  I want to make sure the photoshoot is casual and will make sure to create a chemistry between the models as most bands have good chemistry.  I will think about doing a shoot outside and one inside with a plain backdrop. The clothes that current band members tend to wear are comfortable and trendy, I will look for this type of clothing when creating my costume plan for the models.

2 comments:

  1. You have made some insightful comments here but are lost at times as a result of insecure grammar.
    Please go over and ensure that all sentences are grammatically correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have edited the passage to improve the grammar.

    ReplyDelete